Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Your Love, My Place

Please hold me forever with you
In your arms, in your eyes
Breathless and tameless in the heat
Searching for your love and my place...

Swimming the ocean of despair
Take me where you are from
Left alone in the depth of dark
Searching for your love and my place...

The wings you gave me are tied down
To the rock under the beast sea
Lost into your masochist touch
Searching for your love and my place...

Asking and looking for my world
It's called you - my love and your place
Pretty uptight soul which belongs to you
Searches your love and my place...

If you ask me now, did I find
Did I find what I was searching for?
And I would shamelessly brainlessly answer
Yes, yes I found your love my love...
Yes, yes I found my place my love...





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pauhl,

This long distance relationship we share is adjustable but I believe our love is the only thing which makes us strong. The best memory for me is the way you hold me. And I just cannot forget the way you care for me. I remember you telling me to be myself when let down by those who hurt me.

The worst thing is the distance. I know we love each other and nothing in the world can break us down, but the distance is like a big rock in our lives which hold us apart in different corners of the world. I miss you and your touch. It is more like a 'love drug' to me now.

I wish to tell you that I love you dearly. The world is very big, but you're my world. My everything. Someone asked me that where am I and did I find anything worthwhile? I simply looked in their eyes and said that I found my place in the world which I will never replace with anything and I found my love.

From, Sannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment