Monday, September 8, 2014

Pukkoo, meets me

We met and ran around answers
Thinking, syncing, missing shows
All time seems lost and lost in us
In a month of our talks and laughs...

Dreams do come true someday
Happy lasting endings happen
Caring with due respect forever
No good byes interjects word...

Slowly, true understandings pass
The reverse fights block our trusts
Teasing and raining trap within
Disasters thirsts by your friends...

Trust is easy to build, it's a true lie
Crawling in the dark shadows
The sun of tears burns me and you
Will believe and learn again...

Walking back around to us
Crystal shines low and fresh start
The tug of war gets over the edge
Packing all the sorrows, sadness...

A month of first meet gifts me you
Coffees, coats and echoes, dusk
Memories and many firsts
A month of Pukkoo meets me...
A month of Pukkoo meets me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pukkoo,

I am so madly truly deeply in love with you. We complete a month and I feel like it was yesterday we first met. I always dreamt for happy endings. My dear Pukkoo, you are the one to fulfill my dreams with all your love, respect and care. I don't remember the goodbyes but your intense words of love for me.

But right after we completed a month of togetherness, your beloved so-called friends did something to hurt me. Did something which could have broken our relationship. They broke my trust. You not telling me before they did, broke my trust for you too. It is tough to hold the same feelings when the trust is broken. We cried and fought like it will never end. But I believed in us and our love. That made us stronger.

We promised to forget all the bad fights and begin again. You told me to never look back and asked me to pack all the sorrows. With all our coffee dates and sharing your jacket with me in cold nights echoed the dusk of our love. With this love we await for more memories and many firsts. As my dear love, we complete a month. We complete a month today!

From, Sonah.

No comments:

Post a Comment