Thursday, September 11, 2014

For Us

In the shades of rain
We are walking the lane
We are holding hands
As we pass the lands...

You look in my eyes
And see love for you
You hate all the byes
I have said to you...

The sun is setting down
The soil is damp and brown
It's raining heavily
You propose me happily...

I can't believe you did that
You see me crying
I'll say 'yes' you knew that
But I thought you are lying...

It's true, you tell me
At last it's 'we'
Now nothing can happen worse
I am happy for us...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Santos,

Today was a fairy tale. You popped the question to me when we went for a walk at the beach. I guess, it was perfect hour - perfect place - perfect ring and our perfect relationship.

Watching you go on your knee, looking in my eyes and saying 'I love you'; was the best thing ever happened to me. I couldn't stop crying and you hugged me like a baby. I cannot forget the way you care for me and adore me. I sobbed small tears and could only stutter 'YES!'.

At first I though you must be joking. But you weren't. You pressed a small kiss on my lips and passed the ring on my finger. You could see the shine in my eyes too. I kissed your hand and entwined our fingers, never to leave. We walked back our way towards love and happiness.

From, Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment