Sunday, September 14, 2014

Everything About You

I am so in Love with you, only you, only you
Never thought of you and me like this ever
Gathering memories of us together
Tell me it's true and not a dream I thought
Walking back home with hands twined
I like it when you take strands off my face
And when there's an ocean of love in your eyes
I like it when you hold me in your arms
Kiss my temple, eyes, cheeks and then lips
I like it when you take me with you
dance, dine and dip in the river or sea
I like it when you look at me from far
in a room of people, in a crowd of tricks
I like it when you offer me your hand
to request, to accept, to ask, to talk
I like it when you click a picture of me
to keep me when I am not around
I like everything you say to me
crazy, beautiful, sheer, delightful, anguish
I like whatever you do for me
work, love, listen, surprise and watch me sleep
I like it when you open your eyes and see me
Sweep me off my feet and say
"Will you marry me....again?"
I like it when you kiss me every time
in the middle of a conversation and fights
I am so in love with you, only you, only you
I love you and everything about you....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Praz,

Is it OK if I say that I am going insanely mad about you?

Things you do for me make me feel better and better with time. I started to learn about love after I met you. You have taught me so much about life. Little things you do make me realize about how love is the most important thing in this world. Without love nobody can survive. I have seen people dying to get that one small smile. I have seen people strive to get that little acknowledgment to be a part in their lives. And I can proudly say that you complete me. You make me happy.

It's been years since we are married. And it seems to be yesterday when you popped that question to me on a beach walk! The memory is still fresh, steady and pure - just like you. Today morning, you popped the same question and I couldn't stop laughing at the thought. So stupid, non-sense and lost - just like me.

I just want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for taking my non-sense. Thank you for your love and care. Thank you, my love. 

From, Shrao.

No comments:

Post a Comment