Saturday, September 13, 2014

You

I'm not strong
to stay away from you
I'm always wrong
when not with you...

I can't see anything beyond you
I don't want to feel anything but you
Love is a small word to define this
You are the only one whom I miss...

It's not easy the way it seem
You know exactly what I mean
I always dream about you and me
Of course I want that to be...

You need me, I know
You gave me the bow
You asked for my hand
And now I'm wearing you band...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Picas,

Oh my GOD! We are married.......

The only thought which weakens me is staying away from you. The decisions I took have always turned out wrong because at that time you weren't with me. To console me, hug me or hold me strong. 

It's been so long that I cannot think anything but about you. The feelings we share with each other are beyond this world. I know you are out there to make our life more than perfect. But, don't you miss me the way I do? I understand that it is very easy to say that nothing can stop us to be happy. But I can see that how hard you are working to make it work for us.

Till you come back from your work schedule and travel, I have our beautiful memories and amazing dreams to keep me up. I feel loved when I dream about you. In the dreams I always see what I always wish and want. And you know everything about it as you share the same dreams like me.

We both know that we cannot live without each other. We are like magnets. We miss each other when we are apart but are intact the minute we come close. Until then, will treasure the moment when you bowed and kissed me after you put the ring on the aisle.

From, Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment