Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hour


Going away is not easy
Walking the scenes
Paralysing memories
Nurturing me inside...

Balancing the relationship
Outgrowing you and us
Dreams were harsh
Like you were to me...

Promises are running far
Feelings are washing down
Heart is left deep empty
Since the day you left...

Sometime, please be back
In the form of air or ash
Keep me for my sake, love
Lock me with your heart...

Separate the conscience within
Take me along the worlds end
Carry us to the universe, stars
Till the clock strikes the hour...



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Sean,

Today, I went to our favourite coffee shop. Sat at the same table and ordered our routine. 

I feel like a stone. As if the world and feelings don't see me in the eye. You treated me like a trophy. When you left our house, it was not as empty as my heart was. Do you even miss me like I do? Can you come to me sooner or later? Will you hold me when I die?

I remember we promised that we will die together. So, will you still take me with you?

I await that time, I await you and I await our love to be back with that time.

From, Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment