Tuesday, August 26, 2014

No Crime




Wondering about the dreams
Dreams and thoughts about us
Lost in the shouts and screams
For the pain, masochistic shrugs...

Forever and ever after means you
And they seem to last, like sea
Searching the earth, wind like blue
Amazingly beautiful and free...

You are the shining moonlight
Cold as ice, pure as dew fall
Sun chooses you as it's bright
You make me beg and crawl...

The silence kisses me to death
Finding the task of you, us, love
Echoes and sound of breath
Are flaring wings like cupid, dove...

Preparing for the doomsday
Time won't let us go to time
We have nothing more to say
We proved us, love is no crime...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Philip,

So this is about our first fight, We had many firsts, but this is something which we shall never forget. You did not speak to me for some time after the clash and I missed you. That is when I realised that I am so in love with you. I could have swam all the seas and climbed mountains to say sorry to you. I could have hold you forever and told you to never let me go.

To see your quite side was my first too. You had promised that you will never ignore me. You had promised that with our love, we won't need all those thank yous and sorries. 

I wait for the day when I will feel that I am not in love with you anymore. I await for the time when our memories will be enough to satisfy our love for each other as we never thought of the consequences but only love.

From, Sonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment