Saturday, August 23, 2014

Knots


Giving up on you and us
Not the game of love anymore
Dices and ladders are fallen
Hardly, deep on the shore...

You were, are, will be a lie
But can find us everywhere
Still thirsty, hungry for you
It's different what we share...

Shining like a star like diamonds
In my sky of love, life and ways
Shooting in the space of tears
Searching for you and solace...

The promises and death vows
Are holding, tying us with cuts
Deep with blood, flesh and pain
You are with me like knots...



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Robin,

You seem to be happy. After what happened, what you did, how you made me feel - how can you be happy? This is something which you did to me few years ago, but the marks are still fresh, the pain remains and my heart breaks everyday.

You did not even look back or give me your hand to make me stand again. We promised to live and die with each other. I thought that our love will be like of Johny Cash and June Carter's. Kind of 'forever'.

But, you changed everything. You left me crashing and my forever dream turned to falling glass. The shattered pieces gave me cuts. The kind which look like knots.

From Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment