Thursday, August 28, 2014

May Be

Bail me out of this love
Change the lifelines
Take me into your soul
May be to-day, to-morrow...

When we know the truth
You will not come to me
Please make it a lie
May be to-day, to-morrow...

The forces are against us
Smiles and laughs fade away
Touches turns ice cold
May be to-day, to-morrow...

Drastically totally yours
Like for always and always
Waiting for you at the patio
May be to-day, to-morrow...

The innocence turns wrong
Perfect you is not anymore
Going away, feeling the silence
May be to-day, to-morrow...

You will love me and want me
I will come to you may be
May be to-day, to-morrow
May be never, ever...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Benji,

I am free from your fake life. You pretend as if everything was perfect. Yes, I wanted to be with you and begged to be loved. I was just a girl in front of a boy, asking him to love me. But you turned everything into ashes.

i miss you and your laugh. I miss your touch and words. And now when I look at everything, I can only see fog. I was waiting for you at the patio for hours-days-years. The time to leave has come because my innocence is lost forever.

I am drinking the silence in so that it becomes easy for me to forget you. But I know that you miss me. You will wish to be with me. Perhaps then, I won't love you anymore or want to be with you anymore.

From, Phoebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment