Thursday, August 21, 2014

Some Pleasures



When I look at you
Resting in my tomb
The pleasure of the touch
The pleasure of your kiss
I miss the vulnerable you...

My lost life is my lost love
The names I remember
Are the pleasure of my memories
You gave up some flowers
Which you left on me...

The soft tender touch on my lips
Make you take me in
You smell so sexy and paralyse
Paralysed from my love and pleasures
The spin of your desires hold me...

Catching my breathe and softness
You pull me in the coffin of pleasures
The toll of your touch make me disappear
In the soil and hardness of earth
I rest in my tomb forever...

With you my love, forever.
With you my love, forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Jake,

I wrote this poem for someone who made me fall in love. Made me realize that the real me can love someone like real you. The relationship we shared had its ups and downs where you also taught me to hold in. 

I was 19 when I left you alone. I left the world. The loss of the world was less than the loss of my love. And with those final words, I went forever. Buried where we thought of building our home. 

I still have my heart where you reside. I still have the feelings where you breath. I am still in the sleep to dream about our life together. I still hold you within me. The only downfall is, I have stopped breathing.

From, Vivienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment