Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wishes & Dreams

When you think about me
You just want me to go away
And never read my letters
Which I wrote for the better...

Were you there with me?
I don't think so ever
With the bloodshed in my eyes
In the form of tears and your lies...

Was searching for the truth
But for you I was always a joke
You will never understand
I blew away like a strand...

I was always here
It was you who left forever
In the place with hate
With an unwanted fate...

The hunger of love
Is eating me like hell
The night have overturned
All my wishes and dreams are burned...

1 comment:

  1. Keep on writing! Here is one of the most beautiful poems of romance ever written. It's Mitchell Parish's lyrics to Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade:

    I stand at your gate
    and the song that I sing is of moonlight
    I stand and I wait
    for the touch of your hand in the June night
    The roses are sighing a moonlight serenade

    The stars are aglow
    And tonight how their light sets me dreaming
    My love, do you know
    that your eyes are like stars brightly beaming
    I bring you and sing you a moonlight serenade

    Let us stray till break of day in loves valley of dreams
    Just you and I, a summer sky
    A heavenly breeze kissing the trees

    So don't let me wait
    Come to me tenderly in the June night
    I stand and I wait for the touch of your hand in the moonlight
    I bring you and I sing you a moonlight serenade.

    ReplyDelete